Amazon Blockchain: Policeware and Commercial Implications
From this page, you can request a free copy of the summary of Stephen E Arnold’s analysis of Amazon blockchain technology. The research will be published in a forthcoming book about blockchain.
You can get a free journalistic summary of the 56-page report.
The Free Summary
The summary contains:
- An overview of the main findings
- Diagrams of Amazon’s data collection apparatus
- The main points related to the business implications of the technology innovations.
To receive the summary, please provide the information requested in the form below:
The complete blockchain report by Stephen E Arnold and the DarkCyber research team is now available:
If the summary is not sufficient, you may purchase for $1,500 the full 50 page report which contains:
- Amazon’s blockchain-centric patents summarized in a table
- Explainer diagrams for selected Amazon blockchain processes
- Discussion of the workflow and streaming data marketplace
- Business analysis of the downstream possibilities for the Amazon blockchain inventions
- More than a dozen figures, tables, and illustrations.
The fee includes a 30 minute video conference so that the purchaser can raise specific questions with Stephen E Arnold.
If an on site briefing and face to face discussion are of interest, please write darkcyber333 at yandex dot com. We will respond and provide information about the fee for this type of interaction.
Please note that the information transmitted is copyrighted by Stephen E Arnold, and it is not for subsequent redistribution, reuse, or republication without prior written permission.
Kenny Toth, director, special projects